Wednesday, December 19, 2012

1/144 Genoace Custom W.I.P (Part 1)


Genoace custom is a MS in GUNDAM AGE series, and also controled by Woolf Taicho, one of my fav character in this line, disappointed that he couldn't survive in AGE generation-2, after protected his alies

I came up with the idea at the first time i saw this MS, and until now, i can finally start working on it.
My view is to modify and create a whole new MS base on its structure, i like huge and details MS so...hehe

At this time, i'm now trainning with kitbash style and try to improve my skills, so hope that my WIP can help me and u guys also.

Let's go.

BOX

Some poses after built

Yeah, i tried to re-build the whole chest again, it looks a little bit flat i think, so i started to do something on it



Kitbash from my age-2's foots...i came up with this 




make some pistol base on the HG foot's ball join




i started to adding something on it, make it looks more muscle-ism


with the waist







I also did modify on the legs, but i think i need to re-do it cause it still looks unfitable with the upper part.

Stay tuned for the next part

Thank you for viewing !

Bye bye


No comments:

Post a Comment